Monthly posting about Unix-PC network

Kris A. Kugel kak at hico2.UUCP
Fri Nov 9 17:05:54 AEST 1990

In article <31147 at ditka.UUCP>, kls at ditka.UUCP (Karl Swartz) writes:

> If it's a local call, I'll call them too.  I
> have posted this offer before, as have Lenny and others -- there are
> lots of feeds of the unix-pc groups around for the asking.  It's that
> simple.

hico2 carries unix-pc groups in central NJ, I'll provides feeds
to anybody that polls me, or two way to local sites.
These groups are also available at other sites around here.

                               Kris A. Kugel
                         ( 908 | 201 ) 842-2707
   { uunet | rutgers }!{ tsdiag | westmark }!hico2!kak
				att!westmark!hico2!kak
		         {daver,ditka,zorch}!hico2!kak