3B1 FIXDISK 2.0 (questions)

Chris Rende car at ramecs.UUCP
Mon Oct 8 12:53:23 AEST 1990

I am running Unix 3.5 on my 3B1.

I hope to soon have FIXDISK 2.0 for Unix 3.5 for my 3B1.

After I install FIXDISK 2.0 for Unix 3.5, what version of 3B1 Unix will I be
running? 3.5 still? or 3.51m - the latest?

Are there different FIXDISK 2.0's for the various Unix versions?

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysV/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,StarTrek