3B1 FIXDISK 2.0 (questions)

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Tue Oct 9 00:22:05 AEST 1990

In article <262 at ramecs.UUCP> car at ramecs.UUCP (Chris Rende) writes:
|I am running Unix 3.5 on my 3B1.
|
|I hope to soon have FIXDISK 2.0 for Unix 3.5 for my 3B1.
|
|After I install FIXDISK 2.0 for Unix 3.5, what version of 3B1 Unix will I be
|running? 3.5 still? or 3.51m - the latest?
|
|Are there different FIXDISK 2.0's for the various Unix versions?

Yes.

I've lost track of what Fixdisks are avaialble for OS 3.5, but Fixdisk
2.0 is for 3.51.  They are different OS', but some will tell you they
differ by an insignificant amount.  F2.0 was NOT designed to work with
(or at all with) OS 3.5.

--
Robert J. Granvin \\\\\\\\                         rjg at sialis.mn.org : INTERNET
University of Minnesota \\\              ...uunet!rosevax!sialis!rjg : UUCP