FAS 2.07 on AT&T 386/V 3.2 2.2 ?

Paul Homchick paul at cgh.uucp
Tue Oct 9 09:13:50 AEST 1990

I am interested in installing the recently released FAS 2.07 driver on
the serial ports of our AT&T 6386/25 WGS running Sys V 3.2 2.2.  Has
anyone done this?  The package works on ISC Unix, so I am assumming
that it can be made to work on the AT&T flavor, also.

Secondly, can someone with access to a service manual report what
serial USARTs are in use in the box?  The chips in question appear to
be underneath the power supply, and good deal of dissassembly would be
needed to inspect them.  I hope they are at least i82510 devices, as
they *also* appear to be soldered in.

Thanks.

-----
Paul Homchick                    :UUCP     {rutgers | uunet} !cbmvax!cgh!paul
Chimitt Gilman Homchick, Inc.    :Internet                   cgh!paul at dsi.com
259 Radnor-Chester Rd, Suite 140 :MCI                               PHOMCHICK
Radnor, PA  19087-5299           :GEnie                              HOMCHICK