Board for Miniscribe 3425 wanted

Jeffrey L Bromberger jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Tue Oct 9 05:48:46 AEST 1990

I have another old 3425 that has a fried analog board.  The nice folk
at miniscribe tell me that the boards are no longer available, and if
they were, they'd be ~ $100 new.  To repair(!) that old 20Mb clunker
is $130.  I'm looking for the cheap solution - if anybody out there
has a dead drive (media failure) that they'd care to part with.

If you have a board or dead drive, I'd be willing to pay up to $50 for
it.  Thanks for your time.

Jeffrey L. Bromberger
System Operator---City College of New York---Science Computing Facility
jeffrey at sci.ccny.cuny.edu			jeffrey at ccnysci.BITNET
	Anywhere!{cmcl2,philabs,phri}!ccnysci!jeffrey