3B2 Interest Group (Was Re: FAQ about the AT&T UNIX PC)

Len Rose len at giza.cis.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 3 18:02:33 AEST 1990

 Perhaps you aren't aware of this. There has been specific newsgroups
 created for 3B2 Systems. They have been in existence for over a year.
 They are:

 u3b.config
 u3b.misc
 u3b.sources
 u3b.tech

 The Info-3b2 mailing list is the hands of the United States Secret Service.
 There is little I can do about that until after February 1991. If you
 have things to share with other 3B2 people, or have questions, there are
 alot of excellent resources available to you in the form of experts like
 Steve Friedl and a myriad assortment of AT&T employees only too willing to
 lend a hand.

 For more information regarding the u3b heirarchy , please read Spaf's
 Alternative Newsgroup document posted monthly in news.lists (I believe).

 Len

 "We are only interested in 911 source code" said Timothy Foley...