3B2 Interest Group (Was Re: FAQ about the AT&T UNIX PC)

Mike Verstegen mdv at comtst.UUCP
Tue Oct 2 00:40:28 AEST 1990

	[I tried to mail this, but the mail with either bang or
	domain addressing bounced.]

In article <24653 at adm.BRL.MIL> abc at adm.BRL.MIL (Brinton Cooper) writes:

>The recently posted questions, answers, and hints about the UNIX PC are
>a very good idea, especially for someone who is not sure what questions
>to ask.
>
>Is there someone out there who is sufficiently knowledgable about the
>ATT 3B2 to do the same for that machine?
> [...]
>Perhaps it's time for comp.sys.att.homebrew or, perhaps,  an e-mail list
>for "3B2 users."  If you're interested in a list, send  me e-mail. I
>don't promise anything, but I have a dozen names of folks in the same
>boat.
>
>_Brinton Cooper		BRL - Where "Research" is our Middle Name.

We're in the boat! We're long time 3B2 users that feel stranded with all the
interesting stuff going on on the Suns, the HPs, and the PC/Unix platforms.
I too am interested in getting gcc, et. al. on a 3B2, but I really don't
have the time to hack through it all myself. If you start a mailing list,
put us on it. I don't claim to be an expert, but I have solved a few sticky
3B2 problems that someone else could benefit from.

Mike
--
Mike Verstegen          Domain Systems, Inc           Voice +1 407 686-7911
..!uunet!comtst!mdv     5840 Corporate Way #100       Fax   +1 407 478-2542