Ready for a BIG Unix PC HD? Organizing a group buy...

Augustine Cano afc at shibaya.lonestar.org
Sat Oct 6 03:01:25 AEST 1990

Now that I'm getting a respectable amount of news, my 75 Mb HD has become
woefully inadequate.  It's gotten to the point that I have to backup and
delete stuff to make space for news.  Even though I really can't afford it,
I don't have much choice.  I need a BIG HD.  I have found a place that has
factory refurbished 190 Mb drives (the biggest usable with the > 8 heads
mod and the WD2010) for a very reasonable price and a 90 day warranty.
If I buy 5 or more, I can take $100 off each drive.

If you're interested in getting in on this group buy, write back to get
all the details.

For those of you waiting for John's HD2 board, this is your chance to
use it to its full potential as soon as you get it...

Augustine Cano		INTERNET: afc at shibaya.lonestar.org
			UUCP:     ...!{ernest,tsci,egsner}!shibaya!afc