Wanted: 10baseT Ethernet and WIN/TCP for 3B2/[45]00

Jim Mercer jim at lsuc.on.ca
Tue Oct 2 03:30:24 AEST 1990

based on the response (actually, total lack thereof) on my query about
people running production SysV R4 on 3B's, i have decided to investigate
the availablility of TCP on Release 3.2.1.

i am looking for 4 10baseT Ethernet NIC's for 3B2 machines
i am also looking for 4 packages of WIN/TCP for those machines.

i can buy these direct from AT&T, but i thought maybe i could take them off
someones hands and free up some shelf space. 8^)

a 10baseT ehternet NIC and WIN/TCP for the 3b1/7300 would be nice as well.

--
[ Jim Mercer  jim at lsuc.On.Ca  || ...!uunet!attcan!lsuc!jim    +1 416 947-5258 ]
[ Systems Facilitator - Law Society of Upper Canada, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA ]