uucp for the att 3b1

Willis H. Renkel renkel at motcid.UUCP
Sat Sep 29 12:14:52 AEST 1990

After playing for what seemd years, I finally got my 3b1 to start talking
with a little sense using uucp.  The trick - DO NOT USE PORT 0.
Only port 1 seems to work.  Dont know why, but I saw all discussions which
mentioned a port used 1.
So I tried it and .... LO AND BEHOLD IT WALKS AND TALKS.
Now, how do I tel osu-cis to send me a file?
In other words, what is the syntax for executing a command sending me
the output?  Especially sending me a file?
Thanks for the replies (aassuming I get one or more!).
I know I will - you folks are very helpful.

Will Renkel