7300 and memory upgrades

ANDERSON MARC O andersom at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Thu Sep 27 11:13:29 AEST 1990

Hmmm....  A while ago I got a pretty good sized document giving several
explanations about how to upgrade from .5 megs to 2 megs.

questions:
	[1] - There are basically two descriptions that were given in this
	 file.  (three alltogether...  the second one was a followup to the
	 first one)...  Which is correct for the '.5 meg expansion card',
	 and which is correct for the actual system motherboard?

	 Are the processes basically the same between the two?  How about
	 when it comes to jumpering and resistors and stuff like that?

	[2] - had another question which I forgot..ah well...

thanks...

Marc Anderson [andersom at tramp.Colorado.EDU]