HP7550a

Darryl Lauderdale nts1672 at dsacg3.dsac.dla.mil
Tue Sep 18 01:04:25 AEST 1990

Need help!! Trying to interface a HP7550a plotter to a AT&T 3B2
serial port (RJ45).  What I need if someone has the information
is the correct pinout and the configuration of the plotter.  I
have tried all front panel configuration and pinout, according
to HP documentation, to know results.  I place a RS232 mini
tester on the line and can see the "RD" light flickering
but that's it.  please HELP!!!!!!

Any help or info please mail to: dlauderdale at dsac.dla.mil.
r post the information to the newsgroup.

--
Darryl B. Lauderdale, (DLA Systems Automation Center, DSAC-TSX, P.O. Box 1605
Columbus, Oh., 43216 ...nts1672, (614) 238-9151