Maintenance for 3B systems

Steve Friedl friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US
Tue Sep 11 15:40:38 AEST 1990

Paul S. Sawyer from UNH telecom writes:

> As a 3B15 administrator, I'm beginning to wonder if we should form a
> users' group and start collecting spare parts, similar to the "support"
> the 3B1 now gets.  Is the 3B15 the future 3B1?

Yes and now.  The 3B15 has been discontinued for over a year now,
but AT&T uses enough of them internally that it is likely that they
will at least have parts for quite a while.

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl, KA8CMY / I speak for me only / Tustin, CA / 3B2-kind-of-guy
+1 714 544 6561  / friedl at mtndew.Tustin.CA.US  / {uunet,attmail}!mtndew!friedl

Steve's bright idea #44: COBOL interface library for X Windows