wanted: stat software for 3B2/400

Howard Lasus hlasus at gmuvax2.gmu.edu
Mon Sep 10 22:47:32 AEST 1990

I am looking for public domain source code (C or Fortran) converted for
or object code that runs on a 3B2/400 that does elementary statistical
analysis.  This would include multiple regression, cross tablulations,
Gamma, Chi Square, etc.

I am also interested in people's general experiences with S or other
packages on a 3B2/400.  I have 4MB memory, MAU, and 2 72MB drives and
want to run 17 dumb terminals in an introductory statistics
laboratory.

Please send me mail.  I will summarize to the net.