Looking for Info: AT&T Merlin 410

The Big Guy sw at wam.umd.edu
Sat Feb 9 12:53:20 AEST 1991

I am looking for any documentation on the setup, configuration, or
operation of an AT&T Merlin system Model 410 (yeah, the old one...). I
have just purchased one used, with absolutely no docs and no experience
with it whatsoever. Alas, it was very cheap!

Any information from people who have used, installed, or maintained
such a system; or pointers to documentation sources would be
absolutely wonderful. At the very least, I am interested in the hookup
procedures and dialing commands.

This is being posted for me, so please e-mail any information to:
	true at euler.rutgers.edu

Thanks in advance!

Fred True
Rutgers College of Engineering