3B1 for sale additional info

Paul M. Urie MD paul at cvpath.UUCP
Tue Feb 19 14:16:37 AEST 1991

I recently posted a notice regarding a 3B1 which I have for sale.  I would
like to provide some additional information.

  3B1 2 megs on motherboard with Miniscribe 6085 full height hard drive
      and larger powersupply
  Keyboard, mouse and monitor are in good condition
  3.5 system software with utilities and development set
  Other software from Usenet

  Commercial Software
   Multiplan
   Paint Power
   Sound Presentation
   GSS Chart
   Business Graphics
   Informix
   SUPERcomp20
   WordStar 2000
   CrystalWriter Plus

I have a complete set of manuals.  I am interested in approximately $850.00
for the machine and that includes all the software.  The machine is in
excellent condition and is working fine (no errors)

Thanks
Paul M. Urie

att!cvpath!paul
emory!cvpath!paul