3B2 mail broken?

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:17:11 AEST 1991

I have a strange situation with smail 2.5.  I've installed it on a 386
running SV R3.2.2 and on a 3B2 running SV R3.1.1 with the same defs.h
and comparable aliases and paths files.

The 386 will send mail that's not addressed to a local user nor to a
user on a listed site to the site indicated as "smart-host" in "paths,
but the 3B2 just fails.

Is there a replacement mail/rmail for the 3B2 that works as the one for
the 386?  (Maybe the question is, "Did AT&T fix this in 3.2?" and then
"How can I get a copy?"  :-)

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math