3B2 mail broken?

Paul S. Sawyer paul at unhtel.unh.edu
Sun Feb 17 04:45:41 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb13.214920.23074 at mtek.com> bbh at mtek.com (Bud Hovell @ Mtek) writes:
>In any case, if 'smart-host' were the last line in your 'paths' file, then
>one might ask "Howcum?", since it would appear this would place it out of
>alphabetical sequence ....which *is* a problem.

If you do not run pathalias, or only run it on a subset of the maps,
"smart-host" might be alphabetically last.  You can hand create the paths
file, defining only your immediate connections, leaving everything else up
to "smart-host".  I DO have the last-line-ignored bug, so my last host is
"~~~~~~~~" (hopfully not in use!   B-)
--
Paul S. Sawyer             {uunet,attmail}!unhtel!paul    paul at unhtel.unh.edu
UNH CIS - - Telecommunications and Network Services      VOX: +1 603 862 3262