Starlan 3.3a -vs- MS-Windows 3.0

Lee Bertagnolli lbert359 at pallas.athenanet.com
Tue Jan 22 23:22:26 AEST 1991

I am attempting to install Windows 3.0 on a 6386sx/el attached to a Starlan
3.3a network.  The Starlan portions work fine in that I am able to use
network disk and printer resources, and kermit.  However, I must run windows
in real mode, and accessing a network printer from a windows application
is not reliable (it may work, then again, it may not).  Does anyone have
any words of wisdom in using Windows in conjunction with Starlan 3.3a?

--
+ Lee Bertagnolli                +                      Voice: (217) 529-0359 +
+ West Lake Computers            +                      Data:  (217) 529-0261 +