3B1/7300 BOF at USENIX conference in Dallas

Lenny Tropiano lenny at risctakr.austin.ibm.com
Wed Jan 16 00:39:11 AEST 1991

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the silence on this end.  It's been a busy (very
busy) few months.  I'm very much
settled here in Austin, TX, and settled in with IBM.  (Obviously you can
tell I found out where I can
read news and post!).  Nevertheless, I want to thank Dave in advance for
setting up an UNIX PC BOF.  I'm
really sorry that I couldn't attend the USENIX Conference this year,
being that it's only 2.5 hours north
by car from Austin.   IBM has me real busy these days, and starting on
the 21st I'll be going to a three
week course.

Again, I apologize that I slacked off on the monthly postings for
OSU-Archives and the FAQ posting.  I will
try my hardest to start up with that again in February.  I also am
working on details on how I can get a
local direct Internet feed (possibly from IBM) so I can ftp to osu-cis
and keep the archives up-to-date.
I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to put on it, it's just been one thing
after another.

Slowly but surely life is getting back to normalcy again.   Once again
I'm enjoying it for a change.
In any case, back to reality here ...

Please someone who is going to the BOF volunteer as the official
"scribe" and take good notes.  Then write
some BOF "Minutes" so the rest of the world can benefit from anything
said at the BOF.  Enjoy USENIX everyone
and hope to see you all at the next one ...

Take care,
Lenny

---
Lenny Tropiano
Internet  : lenny at risctakr.austin.ibm.com
IBM V-Net : AUSVM8(TROPIANO)
MaBell Net: 512-823-3008          Tie Line  : T/L 793-3008