3B1 Device Driver Dev. Guide update and ordering info

Dave Hanna dave at dms3b1.uucp
Sat Jan 26 15:29:46 AEST 1991

In article <38457 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
<UNIXPC Device Driver Development Guide update ...

<Several people have offered to type in the Guide.  Considering that I believe
<this to be an arduous task, maybe someone can volunteer to coordinate the
<effort with each person doing, say, 5 pages and emailing them for inclusion
<into a single file which can then be uploaded to osu-cis.

Does anyone have an OCR scanner, so we could just scan the printed
guide (and then proof-read it for scan errors) instead of typing it
all in?  Or is the copy too low quality to make that a viable option?

<Thad
--
Dave Hanna,  Infotouch Systems, Inc. |  "Do or do not -- There is no try"
P.O. Box 584, Bedford, TX 76095      |                        - Yoda