3B1 Device Driver Dev. Guide update and ordering info

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Sat Jan 26 17:52:40 AEST 1991

Regarding the UNIXPC Device Driver Development Guide, feel free to order one
even if you weren't among the approx. 30 who originally stated they wanted a
copy; I had 35 printed up since that's what the initial response suggested
would be required.

Now that I've found a good copy center, making extra copies of the Guide is no
problem (contrasted with WD2010 chips which don't work so well after going
through an Xerox machine (or the US Mail) :-)

My only concern at this point is that a co-worker informed me at work today
the postal rates will be going up during the first week of February.  The 35
copies I had printed Thursday night are already in envelopes awaiting only a
mailing label and postage; in other words, there will be less than one day
turnaround (except on Sunday).

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com ]