PC bulletin boards in bay area

Alvin Henry White Alvin at cup.portal.com
Mon Jan 7 04:53:19 AEST 1991

Just goes to show.  I have been to all the local unix-pc user groups since
before the began by a year or so when it was primarily the DOS group.
Seldom said a word. Felt it was really over my head.
  I've been reading these unix-pc usenet stuff for a couple of years, every
day. I've been trying to get my unix-pc to work for four years without
other than momentary success. Although I have taken my machines to almost all
the meetings.
  Here the other day some guy asks a question on BBS's in the Bay Area.  Wow,
a question I can finally talk on.  Still to afraid to talk on the net, I
send the guy off an email and he sends back a "Thanks."
  I felt wonderful.
Thad comes out an flames the thing. Boy!! When you're feeling lower than a
snakes heel, someone takes the rock off'n you head, you think "Thank God,
a breath of fresh air, and Thad steps on you head.  Merry Christmas.
alvin
Alvin H. White, Gen. Sect.
G.O.D.S.B.R.A.I.N.
Government Online Database Systems
Bureau for Resource Allocations to Information Networks
[ alvin at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!alvin ]