Updates on various projects

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Tue Jan 22 16:20:36 AEST 1991

Arrgh!  After several phone calls and whatnot asking about the phone number
I posted for Weird Stuff Warehouse ("... a fax answers ..."), I looked at
the business card again, and ...

OOPS, I goofed, many apologies.  Gonna have to stop posting at 3:30am

Their VOICE number is 408/434-0168; the number I posted was their FAX line.

Imagine, if you will, a Day-Glo red business card with flourescent purple ink
on which the FAX number is printed alongside the street address and you'll
understand the ease with which I made the error.  :-)

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com ]