Pyramid User Group Meeting

Carl S. Gutekunst csg at pyramid.pyramid.com
Tue May 24 16:37:15 AEST 1988

There is a tentative plan for the June PUG meeting that I will be chairing a
forum on Wide Area Networking, including X.25, USENET, Electronic Mail, and
related issues. If you are planning to attend this meeting and you have any
issues that you would like to see discussed in this forum, please forward your
request to your PUG contact, or e-mail it to me. I am working with Pyramid's
PUG contact, Elaine Friedman, to select the other members of the panel; if we
have a good idea of what problems people need solved, then we'll have a better
idea of which people to include.

<csg>