Megatape

Scott Hazen Mueller scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Wed Aug 30 13:33:12 AEST 1989

In article <82508 at pyramid.pyramid.com> csg at pyramid.pyramid.com (Carl S. Gutekunst) writes:
>You tell RTOC, and they tell R&D, and the managers allocate us more time to
>work on bug fixes.

Let me second this most vigorously.  When I was at Pyramid working in the
RTOC, I recommended to several customers that they not only report their
problems, but that they call in frequently for status updates.  Since I don't
work for Pyramid anymore, I can also feel free to advise you that if you
aren't getting adequate response out of RTOC, call your salesman.  If you
are planning on buying anything additional from Pyramid and can threaten to
hold the order up, you're in a great position from which to deal with them :-)
--
Scott Hazen Mueller| scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (ames|pyramid|vsi1)!zorch!scott
685 Balfour Drive  | (408) 298-6213   |Mail to fusion-request at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG