gcc for Pyramid

Scott Anderson scott at questar.QUESTAR.MN.ORG
Sat May 6 05:24:52 AEST 1989

In article <BOB.89Apr12152036 at allosaur.cis.ohio-state.edu> bob at allosaur.cis.ohio-state.edu (Bob Sutterfield) writes:
>I understand that it was done inside Pyramid, mostly as an exercise in
>curiosity, and it worked fine.  Last I heard, Pyramid was uninterested
>in releasing it because it would reveal too much proprietary

We have been using gcc and g++ on our 9815 and 98xe for a while now,
and they do work fine.   Most of the porting work for gcc (machine
description) was done by jonathan at comp.vuw.ac.nz, and some other work
was done here (g++) by us.

--
Scott Anderson			UUCP: scott at Questar.MN.ORG,
Questar Data Systems			...!amdahl!bungia!questar!scott