Terminal server info needed

Chris Anderson chris at utgard.UUCP
Mon May 1 15:31:42 AEST 1989

Does anybody know about terminal servers?

We're looking for several low-cost terminal servers to
hook to our (soon to be installed) Pyramid 9825.  We've
looked at Bridge boxes (?) and Annex terminal servers.
Are there any others?  We are primarily interested in
good service, low MTBF, price, in that order.

Any suggestions?

Please email.  I'll summarize if there's interest.

Chris

--
| Chris Anderson, 						       |
| QMA, Inc.		        email : {csusac,sactoh0}!utgard!chris  |