Quotas

Linda Birmingham linda at cc.brunel.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 03:06:40 AEST 1990

In article <551 at his.UUCP> jonas at his.UUCP (Jonas Mellin) writes:
>In our organization we are using a Pyramid 9810 with the OSx verion
>4.0 for education.  We are adding and removing lots of users each

I found the same thing irritating and it is one of our sites SR's with
Pyramid. However, under 4.1 there is a different quota system. I
suspect it still doesn't remove users from it's quota file though.

I haven't tried it yet (we had a bug which crashed the system every time
we said edquota).

BTW, do you use 'nu' or 'adduser' to add users or have you got something
else. I am trying to find out what options are available. We have used
nu for years and think it's time for something new.

Linda Birmingham, Brunel University.

--
Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, England.
janet: linda at uk.ac.brunel.cc |  :-)