Annex Terminal Servers

David Beard beard at spam.ua.oz
Fri Mar 9 16:06:22 AEST 1990

We have a Pyramid 9820 running OSx 5.0.
Has anyone out there tried to port the Annex terminal server software to a
Pyramid?  The version I have is MX-R4.1.  After building and installing all the
executables, I try to run na, and get the following ...

        # na
        Annex network administrator R4.1 April 17, 1989
        command: annex myannex
        myannex: erpc reject, details unknown
        Warning: myannex has been dropped from the list
                annex list was empty - ignored
        command:

Copying the same software to a Sun 3/60 and recompiling it, the na command works
without problems.

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

David Beard                                     ACSnet: beard at spam.ua.oz.au
Computer Manager                                Telex:    UNIVAD AA 89141
Statistics, Pure & Applied Mathematics          Fax:       (08) 224-0464
University of Adelaide                          Telephone: (08) 228-5709
South Australia