tn3270 on Pyramid 9810?

Chris Rende car at trux.UUCP
Thu Sep 27 23:18:23 AEST 1990

[ Nixdorf Targon M35/50 with TOS 3.2 ]
[ Pyramid 9810 with OSx 4.0 ]

I'm considering establishing an Ethernet link between the above machine and
our IBM mainframe.

I'd like to know how well tn3270 would work with this configuration.

- Does it compile and install OK?
- Does it work with TCP/IP?
- Will it handle around 20 tn3270 users and multiple concurent FTP's?

I have a copy of tn3270 but there isn't any documentation, installation
notes, etc...

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

car.
--
Christopher A. Rende           Central Cartage (Nixdorf/Pyramid/SysVR2/BSD4.3)
uunet!edsews!rphroy!trux!car   Multics,DTSS,Unix,Shortwave,Scanners,UnixPC/3B1