COS 11.0 / Ampex Terminal / No Console Printer

Wayne Lyle wlyle at sjuphil.uucp
Sat Apr 27 23:04:27 AEST 1991

	I have a pair of 9825 that I just updated to COS 11.0 (MCODE E4) along
with an upgrade to 5.0. Right after bringing up the new version, I found that
I could no longer bring the attached console printers on-line via the L stub.
Our FE said that it was probably something to do with the floppies, but when I
put in the new set (just yesterday) the same thing is happening.  I am leaning
toward just having them replace the terminal to WYSE 50 because I have seen
them work at other locations.  Anyone else have the same problem?  Is what I
want them to do uneasonable, or is there another solution??

Wayne
--

Wayne J. Lyle
Dilworth, Paxson, Kalish & Kauffman