Makeing "Gated"

Rob Logie logier at cheops.qld.tne.oz.au
Mon Apr 8 17:33:44 AEST 1991

I have got the source  for gated release2 from cornell.
I am trying to make it under the UCB universe and it complains about
not being able to find "memory.h"

Has any one any ideas how to get around this (Pyramid seems to have memory.h
only in the att universe. If I try to compile under ATT I get a whole new
lot of problems) or better still if someone has some src/Makefile.* files
that are configured correctly for the Pyramid I would be greatfull if you
could mail them to me .

I am using OSX 5.0.

Thanks in Advance

Rob Logie                                    EMAIL: logier at cheops.qld.tne.oz.au
Telecom Australia                            FAX:   +61 7 837 4704
TNE Computer Support Services                PH:    +61 7 837 5174
Brisbane Office                              "These are my opinions alone"