Surplus 90x available

R. J. Auletta rauletta at sitevax.gmu.edu
Thu Apr 25 10:14:35 AEST 1991

We have a non-functional 90x that needs a home.
It has a couple of CDC SMD diskdrives and a 1600 bpi tape-drive
that can be had too. (And a monster printronics printer too!)

The whole thing can be had for as little as you think it
is worth if anyone is actually interested in taking possession.

We despair that this faithful servant has been reduced to this
state, but we are unable to find a more fitting end for it.
If you have a suggestion we would love to hear it.

Send your cards and letters to the following address
for the particulars.

Richard Auletta
703-764-6100 (323-2302)
rauletta at sitevax.gmu.edu
rauletta at gmuvax2.gmu.edu
ECE, George Mason University, Fairfax Virginia 22030-4444