Need info on supported disks

Mark Benard mb at rex.cs.tulane.edu
Wed Apr 17 05:45:25 AEST 1991

We have a single NEC 2363 disk on a 9815, which leaves a empty slot on the
same tray for another one.  I was about to order another, but the distributor
(who sold them a LOT cheaper than Pyramid) says that the model has been
discontinued.

Does anyone know of a "compatible" disk?  That is, one that will fit in the
same sized slot, work on the same controller (SMD-E), has a capacity of at
least 1 GB, and is supported by Pyramid (OSx and hardware maintenance).

As an alternative, can anyone suggest a source for a used/refurbished NEC
2363?

Mark
--
Mark Benard
Department of Computer Science     INTERNET & BITNET: mb at rex.cs.tulane.edu
Tulane University                  USENET:   rex!mb
New Orleans, LA 70118