Mailing the output of a command run from cron

233 rst at lucifer.UUCP
Thu Apr 11 01:52:29 AEST 1991

I am trying to get cron to mail me the standard output and standard error of
regularly run commands. I have an entry that looks like this:-

/usr/local/etc/crontab/evening |& mail -s "Evening cleanup" sysadmin

I know the command is being executed, but the mail is never sent. Any ideas?

				Richard
--
Richard Thombs					      Lucas Powertrain Systems,
Mail:  rst at eg.lucasauto.co.uk			      Phoenix Way,