(none)

LAAKSONE at FINFUN.BITNET LAAKSONE at FINFUN.BITNET
Sat Dec 31 04:33:00 AEST 1988

I'm a newcomer in the field of Silicon Graphics workstations.
We have just got a 4D/70GTB which will be used for molecular graphics.

My questions are quite simple but the lack (so far) of an answer
is most annoying. Is there a kermit for the 4D series and if there
is, from where can I get it? The next question is about the GNU Emacs.
Can somebody suggest me a fast and simple way to get GNU Emacs to Finland?

Thanks a lot in advance

Leif Laaksonen

Finnish State Technical Research Centre
Biotechnical laboratory