Customer Education schedule now available

Mason Woo woo at madonna.SGI.COM
Sat Dec 3 10:12:29 AEST 1988

The SGI Customer Education course schedule for January through June 1989
is now available, which includes our new Parallel Programming course
in early 1989!

If you would like to receive an e-mail copy, send your request to the
Internet or UUCP address listed below.  If you would like to receive a printed
version, with our color illustrated brochure that includes course
descriptions, call our toll-free number, (800) 356-9492.

Courses are regularly held in the Washington, DC (Bethesda) and San Francisco
(Mountain View) areas.  Courses are also available, by special request, at
your site.  (Our instructors are especially excited about customers in
the Virgin Islands, French Polynesia, or New Orleans 8-)  )

If you have any questions, call the toll-free number above or
call me directly at (415) 962-3314.  Thanks again.

--
Mason Woo, Customer Education	"A body in motion tends to stay in motion"
Silicon Graphics Computer Systems