frobinso's mail on edge

Brent L. Bates TAD/HRNAB ms294 x2601 blbates at aero4.larc.nasa.GOV
Wed Jul 6 22:21:21 AEST 1988

    I have had similar monitor 'wink outs' with our 3130.  On the 3130, it
happens when I accidentally kill the window manager while there are windows,
other than the console, present.  Some times I can correct the problem by
manualling killing each window, leaving the console, and then restarting
mex.  However, this doesn't work all the time.  Sometimes I have to reboot
to clear things up.  I hope this is of some help.

P.S. I tried sending this directly to you but the message was returned.