virus, fix for 3000 part 05 of 05 (last)

Bates TAD/HRNAB ms294 x2601 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Tue Nov 15 23:18:57 AEST 1988

     We had some people here try to use adb on a 3130 to implement the
"fix", but apparently adb on the 3130's doesn't work right (We have the
3.6 OS).
     I don't know where you got your information from, but we have been
told that the posting saying that only Suns and VAX's were the only
machines effected is incorrect.  The word was ANY BSD machine with sendmail
compiled with the debug option was open to infection.  Also what is this
about the ftpd.  I haven't heard about any problems with it, would someone
please explain.