virus, fix for 3000 part 05 of 05 (last)

Bates TAD/HRNAB ms294 x2601 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Tue Nov 15 22:49:09 AEST 1988

     I just recently got back on the network, after the virus and a system
upgrade put use off.  I recieved the virus fix message part 05 of 05, and
was wondering what the other four messages had to say.  The sendmail "fix"
I have heard about and implemented, I wouldn't call a fix, but a patch.
Someone needs to fix sendmail by preventing incoming mail from going into
debug mode.  Disabling debug mode is not an acceptable solution.  I know
people who have needed debug mode to get there mail working.  Has anyone
addressed this problem?