Dogfight and Arena

Knobi der Rechnerschrat XBR2D96D at DDATHD21.BITNET
Wed Nov 30 15:58:41 AEST 1988

Hello,

  here are a few questions from the game lovers at our site (In ANY case
there should be no doubt that this has no personal relevance for me)

- is there a version of TCP dogfight for the 3100 (GL 3.6) available,
  which is compatible with the 4D version. We have three (soon 5) 3130
  and one 4D/70 and we want to use all of these machines simultaneously.

- are dogfight, radar, shadow and arena public domain and where can we
  get the sources, including the TCP support?

With kind regards (still refusing to admit personal interest in
                   the matter)

Martin Knoblauch
TH-Darmstadt, PC1
Petersenstrasse 20