a question for you all...

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Tue Nov 8 06:26:53 AEST 1988

In article <1861 at eos.UUCP> steve at eos.UUCP (Steve Philipson) writes:
>   Is it alright for us to swap the 20 amp connector on the power
>cable to a 15 amp connector? ...

It may void your warranty :-), and it just might void your UL rating --
not a trivial consideration if you want the equipment to be covered by
your building's fire insurance! -- but our experience is that the Plug
Police don't come and haul you away if you do this.
--
The Earth is our mother.        |    Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
Our nine months are up.         |uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu