3D input

Dave Ciemiewicz ciemo at bananapc.SGI.COM
Thu Feb 23 04:42:52 AEST 1989

In article <1989Feb21.094645.25612 at LTH.Se>, newsuser at LTH.Se (LTH network news server) writes:

> Unfortunately, they were not interested, and would not release
> source code of GL so we could do it ourselves.  Pity.
>
> Dag M. Bruck
> --
> Department of Automatic Control		Internet:  dag at control.lth.se
> Lund Institute of Technology
> P. O. Box 118				Phone:	+46 46-108779
> S-221 00 Lund, SWEDEN			Fax:    +46 46-138118

I am suprised that you were not able to purchase a copy of the source code.
Source code is available as a software special from SGI.  There are software
licensing agreements that must be signed and of course we don't just give away
our source code.  If you really want or need source code, I'd check again with
your SGI sales representative about purchasing a copy.
--

Dave	   (commonplace)		"Boldly going where no one cares to go."
Ciemiewicz (incomprehensible)