Accounting package on the Iris

VARGAS%ASTRO.SPAN at STAR.STANFORD.EDU VARGAS%ASTRO.SPAN at STAR.STANFORD.EDU
Wed Feb 8 08:50:49 AEST 1989

I hope some one can help me with the following information. We have 3000 series iris. I need to use the accounting package. The following files are referenced with acct (1m). they are acctcms(1m), acctcom(1m), acctcon(1m), acctmerg(1m),
acctprc(1m), acctsh(1m), runacct(1m), acct(2), acct(4), and utmp(4).
Has anyone used this package? how does it work? Is there a guide i can use instead of the manual? has anyone used this package successfully? Please let me know.
Thank you
Steve Vargas
JSC, Nasa
Houston, Texas