Problem with AME?

G. Murdock Helms timelord at eos
Thu Feb 9 06:55:03 AEST 1989

I'm using AME (A Mouse Editor) for working on my programs these days,
and I've noticed a little problem.  If I hit the '1' key, I get two 1s
instead of just one ('11').  This happens regardless of how lightly I
touch the key.  The same problem was also observed on one of SGI's 4Ds
in their graphics class last week, and was also noticed by someone working
on another machine, type unknown.  Three machines, same problem.  Anyone
else have this problem?  Is this hardware or software, or just clumsy
typists?

-Murdock