tn3270 for 3000 series?

garrett at oscar.ccm.udel.edu garrett at oscar.ccm.udel.edu
Wed May 10 06:28:08 AEST 1989

Hello fellow iris users!

I have been following the discussion about tn3270 implementations available
for Iris systems with some interest.  The tn3270 that is available on
iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov  via anonymous ftp seems to be for the 4d series only.

We have several 3130s that would benefit greatly from being able to run
tn3270 on them.  The files were compressed .tar files, so I didn't download
them to see if there were any notes about adapting the software to run on
a 3000-series machine.

Is this possible, or is there perhaps another implementation of tn3270 out
there that will work on a 3130?

Thanks for any info you all might have...

| Joel J. Garrett, Research Associate |         Phone: (302)-451-2332        |
|   Center for Composite Materials    |   inet:  garrett at oscar.ccm.udel.edu  |
|       University of Delaware        |                   or                 |
|       Newark, Delaware 19716        |          garrett at udel.edu            |