"tcsh"

Operator root at helios.toronto.edu
Fri May 26 06:23:11 AEST 1989

In article <May.19.16.19.09.1989.24024 at topaz.rutgers.edu> elkins at topaz.rutgers.edu (George Elkins) writes:
>I too would be highly interested in obtaining tcsh for use on an IRIS 4D 120.

I posted the query a couple of weeks back, and was able to obtain a copy
from within U of T which had the functionality I was looking for. Unfortunately,
because it contains proprietary BSD code, I can't distribute it generally. It
was based on vanilla 4.3 csh code, and therefore having the source for it
requires a licenced machine, which we can't possibly verify outside of U of T.

If you have the 4.3 csh source on your system, I can send you the diffs, but
I'm afraid it isn't truly a PD program.

--
 Ruth Milner          UUCP - {uunet,pyramid}!utai!helios.physics!sysruth
 Systems Manager      BITNET - sysruth at utorphys
 U. of Toronto        INTERNET - sysruth at helios.physics.utoronto.ca
  Physics/Astronomy/CITA Computing Consortium