tcsh-5.12 executables?

Kevin Lahey kml at mosquito.cis.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 8 06:16:00 AEST 1990

Does anyone have the executable for tcsh-5.12?  I ftp'ed the version from
vgr.brl.mil:/info-iris/tcsh, but, much to my dismay, it doesn't appear to
try to access the YP stuff when it resolves tidle-references.  Thus, when
I try to cd to ~kml, it doesn't recognize me.

I think this can be remedied by linking with the -lsun option, but since
I have only the executable, there isn't much I can do.  Is there anyone
out there with a version of tcsh-5.12 (the so-called "old" tcsh) that
could let me ftp it?  Or am I just making a silly mistake?  BTW, we
are running 3.2.2 on a 4D320GTX.

Thanks,
Kevin