Cannot find the include file I need

Russell Taylor taylorr at glycine.cs.unc.edu
Wed Jun 13 03:17:51 AEST 1990

	We have an IRIS 4D running OS 3.2.2.  I am trying to find the
include file that defines 'struct sgttyb'.  I know it must be there
somewhere, because /usr/include/curses.h makes use of the structure
in one of its definitions.  However, I have done :
  find /usr/include -name \*.h -exec grep -l sgttyb {} \;
and none of the include files that show up define this structure.

	I need the structure definition for a program that I am porting
from a Sun 4.  I mention the curses.h example above only because it gave
me hope that the thing was defined somewhere.

	I have tried looking at the bsd include files, but none of them
seem to have this either.

	Thanks,
	Russell Taylor